Bye Laws of the Club
- Only Members, Associates and guests are allowed in the games room.
- A member may bring their partner in to the club.
- Band members may bring guest into the club. No guests on Members only evenings.
- During the hours of the club being open to Members - No Dogs (except Guide Dogs for the Blind) or other animals will be allowed in the Club.
- After being served at the bar, Members are requested to leave the serving area.
- No smoking inside the club, including toilets.
- No Member allowed to interfere with the P.A. system in the Control Cabinet and microphones are to be used at the discretion of the sub secretaries.
- Windows opening and closing to be controlled by the Management Committee.
- Members children are allowed in the club with their parents or a Member.
- Children must be kept under parental control at all times in the club. Parents of unruly children will be asked to leave the premises.
- No children to be served at the bar.